As an MSP, you know that the threatscape is exploding. How do you communicate that to clients? Join us for a webcast that will make you better prepared to educate customers on the evolving threatscape and the underlying business drivers of cybercrime. Cybercrime is a low risk, high reward business that has become very lucrative. One of the biggest influential factors driving cybercrime has been evolving technologies. Technology shifts have made things easier for us, as consumers, but it has also made things easier for cybercriminals as well.
How did we get here? What are the latest methods of attack and some of the best ways to stay secure?
Hear about the Economics of Cybercrime, an educational session on the specifics of cybercriminal business models. Cisco's Monika Gupta, Manager, Product Marketing Cloud Security, will be discussing:
- How cybercrime became a business
- Various methods of attack, such as spam, phishing, malvertising, exploit kits, and droppers
- The latest malware, Ransomware
- How your AV and current tools are protecting you
- How to become more secure